This 1 day workshop will assist managers, team leaders and team members to develop insight + awareness of their own and others’ emotions (behaviours, moods, reactions) to intentionally improve individual, team and organisational outcomes (wellbeing) in the workplace. It will also discuss and practice the 7 core EQ competencies (skills + strategies) that are essential in the development and management of effective and productive interpersonal interactions.
NB/ Members of the APS, the AASW + ACWA may also receive CPD hours toward their professional development requirements.
- Define emotional intelligence (EI) and recognise the impact of emotional and social behaviours in both personal + professional interactions.
- Increase emotional awareness and knowledge by understanding and managing emotions.
- Recognise the emotions of others and how to relate with EI to improve workplace relationships and performance.
- Identify and practice the 7 core EQ competences (Self-Awareness, Emotional Resilience, Motivation, Interpersonal Sensitivity, Influence, Intuition + Conscientiousness).
- Develop and practice EI strategies and skills to build effective communication with others.
- Utilise EI competencies as part of a values-based leadership approach to increase the team/ organisational EQ.
($429) for early bird (2 months prior) or AASW members.
($462) for normal registrations.
Lunch, morning + afternoon tea provided.
“FANTASTIC! Scott facilitates personal + professional transformation”