Conflict Intelligence (CI) + Mediation Skills
Conflict Intelligence® (CI) is a new innovation in the dispute resolution field that integrates the synergetic fields of Conflict Resolution (including Mediation + Difficult Conversations), Emotional Intelligence, Psychology, NLP and Mindfulness. Conflict Intelligence® is a simple, yet powerful, model that develops one’s ability to consciously connect with and manage conflict by building collaborative understanding. It is about increasing one’s CI awareness, insight + skills.
NB/ Members of the APS, the AASW + ACWA may also receive CPD hours toward their professional development requirements.
- Define Conflict Intelligence®and recognise the core elements of CI.
- Understand the importance of the 3 primary conflict dynamics and how to not get caught in the conflict web.
- Recognise the emotional and physiological impact of conflict.
- Understand how perceptual positions influence how conflict is viewed.
- Gain greater insight into your relationship with conflict – including your conflict identity and conflict approach.
- Gain greater insight into ‘the other’ in conflict – including the concept of curiousity and ‘the mediator mindset’.
- Understand and practice ‘the 5 conscious choices’ to ensure greater Conflict Intelligence.®
- Explore what is required to create a Conflict Intelligent Workplace®(CIW) and Conflict Intelligent Team® (CIT).
- Identify how to recognise conflict and manage it promptly.
- Identify when mediation would and would not be an appropriate process to use Identify the underlying concepts and principles of the mediation process.
- Identify where mediation fits as an Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) process.
- Identify and demonstrate an understanding of the 5-stage mediation model.
We are more than happy to have a chat about the learning needs of your team and how we can assist!
“Engaging , entertaining + ABSOLUTELY ENLIGHTENING! Thanks for a fantastic session Scott”
We’d love to hear from you!
0425 837 756
1300 916 108