This interactive ½ day workshop will outline the importance of psychological safety for successful teamwork and organisational growth. We will explore how to create high performing teams that can collaboratively initiate + challenge ideas, raise + solve issues and provide support. Psychological safety is essential for an innovative + dynamic workplace. This workshop is designed for leaders to build a psychologically safe culture with their team.
NB/ Members of the APS, the AASW + ACWA may also receive CPD hours toward their professional development requirements.
- Understand what psychological safety is and what it is not.
- Understand the benefits of psychological safety – engagement/ creativity/ productivity – in creating professional wellbeing + organisational growth.
- Understand the physiological impact of psychological safety on workplace engagement.
- Explore the mindset + strategies to build a psychologically safe environment where team members are confident to speak-up + give feedback, take interpersonal risks and ask for assistance.
- Explore how to overcome the major obstacles to creating a psychological safety culture.
- Identify the current psychological safety within the team – exploring the strengths + areas for improvement.
- Identify the 3 core components as a leader in building a psychological safe culture with your team.
Virtual Training Pricing
($484) for early bird (2 months prior)
($539) full fee
“10/10! What a SUPERSTAR facilitator!”