What kind of conflict dynamic drives your team culture? Is it the ‘us vs them’ blame game, the gossip-monger, the pass-the-buck or the down-hearted + disengaged? Whichever, whatever, the ‘complain & blame’ culture is destructive – impacting negatively on workplace wellbeing, creativity and productivity.
Lightbulb (aha!) moment. It does not have to be that way. Flip that old mindset and experience conflict as an incredible opportunity for positive transformation, insight and collaborative growth in your team. Yep, truly all possible – if we approach conflict mindfully.
Scott understands the connection between mindfulness, conflict and team culture. He has successfully facilitated MTC for 50+ organisations and is now passionate about sharing with leaders – the Mindful Team Culture (MTC) Blueprint – a model and process leaders can actively implement to create sustainable and ongoing transformation in their own team/ workplace culture – from unhealthy to healthy, destructive to constructive, toxic to terrific!
NB/ Members of the APS, the AASW + ACWA may also receive CPD hours toward their professional development requirements.
- Identify the impact of a healthy + connected culture vs. an unhealthy + toxic culture.
- Identify the top 3 indicators of an unhealthy culture and the cost to the team/ clients.
- Identify the 3 core components in creating a healthy team culture.
- Using the MTC assessment survey, explore both the strengths + issues that are currently impacting on your team culture.
- Explore the MTC blueprint in how to transform a culture from toxic to healthy.
- Identify your team conflict issues and explore how these issues can be resolved + transformed.
- Explore the DISC model of work styles and how they impact on the team culture.
- Explore 4 practical workplace themes that can be incorporated directly into the workplace to create a positive culture.
- Identify a plan of action incorporating SMART goals that will move the team/ organisation forward to create a healthy and positive work culture.
- Understand the importance of mindfulness in creating a healthy + dynamic + sustainable team culture.
($429) for early bird (2 months prior) or AASW members.
($462) for normal registrations.
Lunch, morning + afternoon tea provided.
“AMAZING! Scott’s training really brought our team together”