Virtual Training Masterclass will explore how to facilitate training in the virtual + online world with Zoom. If you are moving from face-to-face (F2F) to virtual training this workshop will ensure your sessions are engaging, educational and fun!
This workshop is a dynamic + interactive one day course that will assist trainers to explore the theory and practical aspects of facilitating training groups in a virtual environment. The course will ensure attendees have the knowledge, practical skills + confidence in preparing, delivering + reviewing virtual training sessions. We will also focus on becoming an ‘artist of (virtual) facilitation’ by exploring and applying the subtle techniques + nuances of facilitation.
Scott was awarded Breakthrough Speaker of the Year 2021 due to his successful pivot to virtual. He has trained with the world masters of the virtual space and now he is the #1 virtual trainer in Australia. Scott has facilitated 170 live virtual workshops since April 2020.
PLUS! As part of the training package, you will receive access to 17 video tutorials on all the essential Zoom features + the best external apps out there!
Zoom Breakout rooms
Zoom Chat function + file sharing
Zoom Reaction buttons
Zoom Virtual background + filters
Zoom Screen sharing (annotation + whiteboard)
Zoom update (ensuring you have the latest version + features)
Settings (in app)
Settings (on zoom.com)
Mentimeter – word cloud
Mentimeter – polls
Mentimeter – ranking
Mentimeter – scaling
Wheel of names
Zoom DJ! – itunes + playing videos
We will also have a Mastermind Meet-up post training to consolidate the training! In addition, we will have a Mastermind online group for questions, sharing new apps and practice wisdom!
- Identify the differences between virtual and (face-to-face) F2F training
- Identify all the elements of Zoom including break-out rooms, polling, whiteboard use, reactions, chat function, etc.
- Identify all the extra apps you can use to enhance the online experience, including Mentimeter, Jamboard, Wonder, Ahaslides, QR codes + video, wheel of names, Zoom DJ etc.
- Identify the essential elements in preparing to train virtually – including the important settings in the Zoom platform (e.g. security settings)
- Identify and demonstrate strategies in dealing with various challenging group dynamics + behaviours.
- Identify the integral ingredients to ensure the training is relevant + engaging.
- Identify the requirements in creating a positive + supportive learning environment.
- Identify the considerations for creating a session plan (including the 3 primary adult learning styles + group contours).
- Identify your style of facilitation and how to incorporate your strengths as a facilitator.
- Identify and demonstrate characteristics of a mindful facilitator + what is required to become a (virtual) facilitation artist.
Virtual Training Pricing
for early bird (2 months prior) or NFP
“FANTASTIC! Scott facilitates personal + professional transformation”